Operation Theater Technology
One year/Two year Diploma Course in OPERATION THEATER TECHNOLOGY
[Popularly known as O.T. Tech.]
1. Minimum Qualification for Admission Matric, 10+1, 10+2. B.Sc., B.A., B.Com. or any equivalent Qualifications.
2. Age : No age Restriction.
3. Sex : Both Sexes eligible for Admission.
4. Duration : One Academic Year/Two year.
5. The diploma holder will be suitable for appointment as O.T. Technician/Assistants in all private hospitals/Nursing homes or with private Medical Practitioner etc. The candidate must be physically and mentally healthy.
6. 70% attendance in theoretical/practical training classes is compulsory for Candidate enrolled for appearing in the final examination.
Two Years O.T. Subjects
1st Year 2nd Year
(i) Anatomy & Physiology (v) Surgical Procedure – I
(ii) Surgical Ins. and monitoring (vi) Anaesthesia
(iii) General surgical principles (vii) Surgical Procedure – II
(iv) Sterilisation & disinfection (viii) O.T. Ethics and discipline
One Year O.T. Subjects
(i) Anatomy & Physiology
(ii) Surgical Instruments. and monitoring Operations, Theatre ethics and discipline
iii) Surgical Procedure, Sterilisation and disinfection etc.
Practical and internal assessment , VIVA Voice
Diploma Awarded by Institute of Para medical Technology, New Delhi
Only Guru Nanak Institute Diploma/Certificate ( IPMT) have Govt recognized and ISO 9001-2000 written on them.